Well, now let’s try the classic barbecue – lamb, which we, like pork, will also fry in a pan. Young lamb brisket is best suited for this. The composition of the recipe is as follows:
- lamb – 1 kg;
- turnip onions – 2 pcs .;
- sl. oil – 100 gr.;
- salt – ½ teaspoon;
- ground black pepper – 2-3 pinches;
- fresh pomegranate juice – 100 gr.
It will take a long time to cook – about 3 and a half hours.
The number of calories per 100 grams. – 300.
Servings – 5.
How to fry lamb skewers in a pan:
- Rinse the lamb under running water, dry and cut into small pieces – 50-60 grams;
- Peel and chop the bulbs;
- Put everything in a deep bowl, add salt, pepper, add other spices, if you want. Pour with pomegranate juice, mix well and refrigerate for at least 2 hours;
- Having taken out the meat pieces, string them on skewers and fry in a skillet in the sl. oil. The fire should be large at first, but after the pieces are browned, the flame should be reduced. It is necessary to constantly turn the skewers so that it cooks evenly, so you have to stand by the stove.
- At the end of frying, place the skewers on top of each other, add water to the pan, cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for half an hour.
Even a connoisseur will love such a dish.