Rye flour is made from rye, and wheat flour is made from wheat. By a large number of criteria, the first is still considered more useful. Therefore, today we are preparing cookies from it so that both those who are on a diet and those who lead a healthy lifestyle (healthy lifestyle) can enjoy our recipes.
|baking powder –||5 g|
|sugar –||45 g|
|rye flour –||0.5 kg|
|honey –||10 ml|
|butter –||45 g|
|eggs –||2 pcs.|
|sour cream –||30 ml|
|Cooking time: 30 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 321 Kcal|
Just half an hour and you will have a whole mountain of healthy cookies on your table. It can be used during a snack, as a dinner, and as a “tasty” tea.
How to cook:
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add sugar and beat until light foam.
- Add honey and stir.
- Melt the butter on the stove and then cool to room temperature.
- After that, add to the egg mass, mix.
- Pour in sour cream, add sifted flour and baking powder.
- Knead to a homogeneous dough by hand.
- Roll it into a thin layer using a rolling pin.
- Use a cooking ring to cut out the cookies and transfer them to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Tip: You can prick the cookies with a fork in several places, so that in the end the baked goods are patterned.
Lean option with dried fruits
This is not just a cookie, but a real masterpiece! Try to cook and then you will understand everything yourself. Delicate dough, a huge amount of filling – everything just melts in your mouth.
|wheat flour||0.2 kg|
|vegetable oil||0.1 l|
|Cooking time: 60 minutes||Calories per 100 grams: 346 Kcal|
How to cook:
- Rinse dried apricots and raisins under running water, place in a bowl.
- Pour boiling water over dried fruits and cover with a lid or plate.
- Let it brew for twenty minutes.
- After that, drain the broth from them and place the raisins with dried apricots in a blender.
- There are cinnamon and citrus zest.
- Interrupt all this until it becomes a thick paste.
- Pour the almonds into a dry frying pan and heat until golden brown and bright.
- Then cool the nuts and punch in a blender or chop finely with a knife.
- Combine with dried fruit paste and set aside.
- Combine both flours for dough.
- Pour into a deep container using a sieve.
- Inject baking powder and stir.
- Pour the amount of water indicated in the recipe into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour butter to flour and water there.
- Knead a soft and elastic dough.
- Roll it into a very thin rectangular slab.
- Top with a sweet paste of dried fruit and nuts.
- Spread it evenly over the entire area. The only thing is, on one side, leave 15mm of free space.
- Roll the dough into a roll so that it ends where the empty edge is.
- Next, use a sharp knife to cut the roll into portions.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet or in a baking dish.
- Place in oven for twenty minutes at 200 degrees.